~NYC Roleplay~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~NYC Roleplay~

NYC Roleplay the dream of true Roleplayer.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SWAT application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomas
NYC Bronze User
NYC Bronze User

SWAT application Empty
PostSubject: SWAT application   SWAT application Icon_minipostedFri Jan 11, 2008 8:49 pm

1) Surname:Thomas
1.1) Forename:Anderson
1.2) Gender(real):male
1.3) In-game level:1
1.4) Age(real):15
1.5) Geographical location (real):Florida
1.7) Amount of registered Kicks/Bans:0
1.8 ) Have you played on the server for at least 6 Hours?:Yes but all of them have been ALONE Sad

2) How long have you been a citizen of this server?(OOC): I dont know but I would say 7-6 hours

3) Are you currently in employment?:Yes

3.1) If yes, what is your current occupation?:I manage the parking lot next to the bank

4) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?:no, unless entering a car without a license is...

5) Have you ever served time in prison?:
no

6) Can you communicate effectively in the English language?(OOC):Smooth and efficently with a good vocabulary, I also type at a pretty decent rate, better than the average atleast

7) Are you prepared to use ventrilo?(OOC):Yes very much so but only for RP I don't enjoy sitting in a chat room sounding like "Hey lets go jump of chillchad" "HEY YEA THATS COOL LETS RUIN THE RP AND DO IT!!!!"

8 ) Do you have a fully working microphone?(OOC):Kind of, It makes me sound squeaky

9) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?:No I am awaiting one.

10) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be in the Police Force (Both OOC and IC):(OOC) I have tons of experience as a firefighter paramedic cop National Guard you name it and I all do it with brains and authenticity. (IC): I have spent my days just living right near the edge but yet still finding nothing that gives me the edge, nothing that makes me really think, WOW I love my job, other than the time when I was on the national guard, driving around base in my hummer listening to KDST, I might as well be high I was having so much fun.

11) Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge?(ooc):Yes

11.1) If yes, explain fully(ooc):-I know all the 10 codes and know the moto's meaning "protect and serve" (ask if you need the 10 codes)

12.) Do you know your way around Los Santos well?(ooc):yes, to a very good extent, I even poses knowledge of the back-country areas

What would you Do if You see a Civilian shooting a Weapon in Public ? Tazer him, cuff him, tell him why I am doing this and read his miranda rights.

What would you do If you are Dealing with Several Armed Ganged members: Ask them to calm down and take it out with words, if they fire I will retreat to my cruiser and call for back-up while trying my best to contain the gang members.

What do you do If There is a Bank Robbery in Progress? Call for back-up and surround the building until the man comes outside, then when he does have a SWAT team member (which I want to become) take him out with a sniper, and by take him out I mean shoot his foot or an area that will cause him to not die but be injured enough for him to fall down long enough to cuff him and get medical attention.

What would you do if a Suspect , Attempts to Evade arrest ? Threaten to fire, not shoot him but make the threat, if he does not comply I will chase him with my baton and try to knock him down and cuff him.

(By the way I am filling this application out to be a SWAT team member 24/7 rather than being a cop. Assuming there is a SWAT team)
Back to top Go down
Alvar
Admin
Admin
Alvar

SWAT application Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWAT application   SWAT application Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 11:50 am

((lol I found out you cna be NG))
((I just thinked I unscripted it but yeah we still have it so you cna have the place))

Accepted as Nation Guard Leader if thats fine for you...
You fit in NG better than in Swat so I hope you agree...

Los Santos Mayor

(( NYC Roleplay Owner))
Back to top Go down
https://nycrp.forumotion.com
Thomas
NYC Bronze User
NYC Bronze User

SWAT application Empty
PostSubject: Will do   SWAT application Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 4:16 pm

But I have news thats bad/good. I got a new laptop and I am re-downloading GTA so it will be about another day. The good news is this laptop has more preformance than my DESKTOP PC! LOL the other good news is that I am going to lead NG very proudly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SWAT application Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWAT application   SWAT application Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

SWAT application
Page 1 of 1