~NYC Roleplay~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~NYC Roleplay~

NYC Roleplay the dream of true Roleplayer.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Its *drum roll* THOMAS'S STORY TIME!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thomas
NYC Bronze User
NYC Bronze User

Its *drum roll* THOMAS'S STORY TIME!! Empty
PostSubject: Its *drum roll* THOMAS'S STORY TIME!!   Its *drum roll* THOMAS'S STORY TIME!! Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 6:38 am

Here we go!! 3... 2... 1... GO!!! : My name is Thomas Anderson. Growing up in San Fierro really never involved much to violence for me rather just a more apatheticism base. Also some depression during the 90's seeing as I was the only square in high-school without a girl-friend. But then again my parents kept encouraging me. After that day I was booted out by my parents, well it was half me to but anyways, I moved out into Dillimore and just relaxed my ass off there until one day. I ended up having a weapons license with my own name on it. After a bit of fire training and practice I was good enough to be a sharp shooter. I went to competitions and all other places I could fire a round or to off legally. Even the police academy got interested and sent me a letter requesting to join the SWAT team. I did accept seeing as that "I-want-to-be-a-cop-and-shoot-people" feeling in me from every kids childhood never seemed to fade away, that ins't the way I handle my situations, atleast if the person doesn't happen to be on my bad side. Now I am just simply waiting for the return of my letter of application.
Back to top Go down

Its *drum roll* THOMAS'S STORY TIME!!
Page 1 of 1